The Responsibilites of Patients are :
- For keeping appointments, being on time for appointments, and calling your doctor/hospital if you cannot adhere to the appoint timing
- For providinig complete and accurate information, including your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, particulars of next-of-kin and insurance company / TPA / Employer, past illness and medication details wherever required.
- For actively participating in your treatment plan and to keep your doctors and nurses informed of the effectiveness of your treatment.
- For your valuables. Please leave your valuables at home and only bring necessary itmes.
- For treating all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with coutsey and respect; abide by the hospital rules and safety regulations; be considerate of noise levels, privacy and munber of visitors; and comply with No Smoking Policy.
- For understanding all instructions before signing the consent form.